Dahlia Moscardini M.D., FAAP
1. What Medical School did you attend? University of the West Indies
2. Which Pediatric Residency Training Program did you complete? Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, FL.
3. When did you start practicing Pediatrics? 2001
4. What are your Professional Affiliations and Board Certifications? -Fellow in the American Academy of Pediatrics AAP -Board Certified in Pediatrics
5. How about Family and Children? Happily married
6. Hobbies and Interests: Arts and crafts, gardening, reading and outdoor recreation.
1. Who is your favorite Super-hero? Superman
2. What is your favorite book to read? Pride and Prejudice
3. What did you want to be when you were small? A Lawyer
4. What is your favorite food? Jamaican stew peas